- CCE is a non-profit organisation and is formed by local CCE associations interested in the mission, vision and value proposition of CCE.
- CCE Europe is a pan-European hub, a completely vendor neutral knowledge sharing network between customers and Providers, Start-ups and Research centres. working in the Cloud ecosystem and related to enhancing the cloud community and driving digital transformation.
- CCE maintains a constant open dialogue with all stakeholders to bring IT and business together.
- CCE delivers orientation, guidance and best practice, as well as providing support services such as networking and knowledge sharing to cloud customers and providers Europe wide.
- CCE assists Providers and Customers with their Digital Transformation and innovation building on European quality values for a global usage.
- CCE Europe shall disseminate information about new business models and opportunities especially for SMBs & start-ups and fosters the development of a European Single Digital Market.
- CCE builds strong relations with the EU Institutions and through its member organisations with national institutions.
- to act as spokesman for the Cloud community and digital transformation market across Europe,
- to contribute to the development of standards related to Cloud,
- to provide services in the common interest of the Members of the Association,
- to support a multi-stakeholder approach in the regulatory process of Cloud Computing in general and specific for Digital Transformation,
- to share best practices on Cloud computing in general and specific in the Digital Transformation Process,
- to actively promote networking within the ecosystem
Do you identify with our Purpose & Objectives?
Apply now for membership and take part into defining the digital transformation in Europe!