With cloud as a basis Cloud Community Europe wants to provide guidance on policy and best practices, attaching organisations and users using the cloud and disseminating knowledge to the cloud ecosystem from its European network to adapt to the European Digital Transformation.
For our members
Cloud Community Europe provides services and added value to its members the following way:
- providing common interest research groups
- publishing market updates and vertical areas white papers
- offering CCE-Connect, the B2B connection platform, a unique service among associations of our kind
- organising local events & round tables
- organising the institutional yearly Cloud Community Europe Congress (CCE-C)
- organising every year the Cloud Community Europe Cloud Awards
- building strong relations with the EU Institutions and through its member organisations with national institutions
- acting as spokesman for the Cloud community and digital transformation market across Europe
Membership is both available in our Local CCE associations across Europe, and directly to the European head for International cross-European organisations.
National associations willing to participate to our program can affiliate too with our special Associative Program.
For more information please contact our Local CCE associations listed below or the CCE-Europe:
For Corporate Memberships and Sponsor Plans please, contact our General Manager.
New Local Chapters
Is your Country in the list of CCE local chapters? no? then please, contact our General Manager.
For all information please contact us directly, we’ll be glad to be helpful.